Monday 15 April 2013

New friends, & music

So tonight Dad took me on a mammoth walk. I get hella bored & agitated waiting around at home all day for him to finish work, but - to be fair - he does try to wear me out when he gets home! We once again ran into these two Westies I met last night. Neither of 'em were particularly interested in playing, but they smelt nice & didn't seem to mind me loitering, which is pretty cool. As far as other breeds go, I don't mind Westies. I've known a few over the years & generally found them pretty easy-going. Not like Great Danes, the b******s; I don't know what it is about them, but they drive me nuts.

Anyway, better than dog friends though is this... Dad got me a new Angry Bird!!! I've had one since Christmas, & I loved it that little too much that I ended up tearing it to pieces (as ya' do). Today he caught me eating it's insides, so took it off me & chucked it in the bin. Obviously, I gave him my "what the hell do you think you're doing?" look. But right before I could start barking, he pulled out a new one! Tail-waggin' goodness, I tell thee.


On an unrelated note, words cannot express how relieved I was to see Dad enjoying the new Daft Punk track when it came on the radio this morning. Ever since we watched this year's Wrestlemania he's been rinsing Jim Johnston's 'Fandango' theme - 'Cha Cha Cha'. Don't get me wrong - I love the Latin vibe (I'm 3/4 Mexicano don't forget). But there are limits to how many times I can listen to something before it makes me wanna start chewing my tail. For the benefit of those who don't know what I'm on about; I'll post it here now, & let this be the last time anyone ever mentions the godforsaken tune to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment